Fungame: The Eat Poop You Cat Site.
EPYC is a funny game that's a cross between Pictionary and Telephone. It leads to hilarious and distorted drawings and captions. But the best way to understand what it is is to look at some examples.
- Game 1 "When your face falls off, you don't dwell on burnt pizza." (Pat, Mike, Rylen; August 2004)
- Game 2 "The penguin dictator drank a bottle of Diet Poison in his secret lair." (Pat, Mike, Joe; August 2004)
- Game 3 "The walls in the mall are totally, totally tall." (Mike, Pat, Joe; September 2004)
- Game 4 ""There's something wrong with the shape of corn bread" the clariton taking asian dude realized." (Joe, Mike, Pat; December 2004)
- Game 5 "You should always watch out for walking pneumonia." (Pat, Tony, Justin; January 2006)
- Game 6 "Sometimes when I think about you I touch myself." (Pat, Luke, Joe; September 2008)
- Game 7 "Discovering that it was NOT Santa but a black samurai, little Timmy immediately lept into the bowels of Hell." (Joe, Luke, Pat; September 2008-July 2009)
- Game 8 "Clown prostitutes are not as profitable as you might think." (Pat, Luke, Joe, Elissa, Ed; August 2009)
- Game 9 "The Playstation 3 angrily stabbed the wifi router for cutting off its internet access." (Nick, Pat, Samantha; January 2013)
- Game 10 "Even though the man had elephantiasis of the testicles, he still wanted to ride the My Little Pony roller coaster." (Luke, Pat, Nicole, Joe, Elissa; September-October 2013)
Here's another great EPYC site: Trichotomy.ca
This is also a thing that happened.
Back to Patteroast.net